Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend in San Fran!

San Francisco was my old stomping ground, and it's been a long while since I've made it back. Here's a few pics from my weekend in the bay!


We stayed at the super stylish Clift Hotel, just a few doors down from my old apartment building! This hotel is the creation of Ian Schrager, and designed by acclaimed Philippe Starck. Check out all of their hotels Here

"Red Mango" is the original "Pink Berry"- who new! It's soooo much tastier, and made from real yogurt, not a powder mix like Pink Berry. Find a Red Mango and see what I mean: Visit the Red Mango Website HERE

Osha Thia Noodle Cafe was my introduction to a serious Thia food addiction. We chowed at one of their new locations on 2nd street, just south of Market.

My favorite pizza in all of San Francisco is definitely Blondies on Powell Street. I just had to have a few slices :-)

I found THE COOLEST sneakers ever, on Hayes Street. This store has everything you won't find anyplace else: Huf San Francisco

The one deal-breaker that came between me and the city: WEATHER! The sky was always grey, and the temperature was 50-60 degrees year round. Not for me. LA is more my style for sure :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for Bradford here. Thanks for visiting!